Always improve ourselves.


Assalamualaikum and hye :) 


Setiap orang melakukan kesalahan. 


Nobody's perfect. But, everyone needs another chance. We can't judge people through their appearance. Everyone did a mistake, so give them another chance to change theirselves. Like me, I did many mistakes in my life. I always try to improve myself to be better than before. But, people look at me like I have nothing. Sometimes I feel I'm useless. No one cares about me, no one loves me. But then I realize, everyone cares about me and loves me. That's why they want me to be brave to face all the challenges in the life. We learn from the mistakes and never regret. 

' When you feel down because you didn't get what you want.... Just sit down and take a deep breath.... And say "SubhanAllah. " calmly and be happy. Because maybe Allah has thought of something better to give you. '

Just believe ourselves and never regret in our life. When I'm feeling down, my friends will be there to feel me up. Alhamdulillah ! They're my best friends forever, insyaAllah. Allah always do something good for His servants. Don't ever give up, dude. InsyaAllah....



Buah cempedak di luar pagar,
   Ambil galah tolong jolokkan,
Kami budak baru belajar,
    Kalau salah tolong tunjukkan.